- Single Mattress 3'
- Small Double Mattress 4'
- Double Mattress 4' 6"
- King Size Mattress 5'
- Super King Mattress 6'
- Waterproof Mattress
- ADJUSTABLE BEDS
- DIVAN BEDS
- Single Divan Beds 3'
- Small Double Divan Beds 4'
- Double Divan Beds 4' 6"
- King Size Divan Beds 5'
- Super King Divan Beds 6'
- GUEST BEDS
- BUNK BEDS
- BESPOKE BED & MATTRESS
- BED BASE ONLY
- BED FRAMES
- Single Bed Frame 3'
- Small Double Bed Frame 4'
- Double Bed Frame 4' 6"
- King Size Bed Frame 5'
- Super King Bed Frame 6'
- FUTON BEDS
- SOFA BEDS
- Single Headboards 3'
- Small Double Headboards 4'
- Double Headboards 4' 6"
- King Size Headboards 5'
- Super King Size Headboards 6'
- Single Duvets 3'
- Small Double Duvets 4'
- Double Duvets 4' 6"
- King Size Duvet 5'
- Super King Duvets 6'
- PILLOW PROTECTORS
- MATTRESS PROTECTORS
- ELECTRIC BLANKETS
- RECLINER CHAIRS
- Manual Recliner Chairs
- Leather Recliner Chairs
- Powered Recliner Chairs
- Leather Powered Recliners
- Lift & Rise Recliner Chairs
- Leather Lift & Rise Recliners
- FIRESIDE CHAIRS
- MANAGERS SPECIALS
At Armagh Beds.com and Dalzell's of Markethill we use our own delivery teams and vehicles to deliver over 90% of our Divan Beds and Mattresses. This really makes a difference to our customers and sets us apart from the rest; it means that the job is done right, done once and you get the service you deserve.
Ten Point Delivery Commitment
Our ten-point delivery commitment set out below explains exactly how we keep getting it right.
Delivery isn't the end of our customer service. In many ways what sets us apart from the rest is how we look after our customer service past this stage. Still, it's vital we get it right first time, every time. Here's how:
- Free Delivery - Anywhere in Northern Ireland and Counties Monaghan, Louth and Dublin in Ireland (Respa and Sleeptight Beds & Matresses are Free throughout all of Ireland)
- Free Recycling - We will if you wish collect and recycle your old bed, please advise your requirement for this service when ordering your new bed (within our free delivery zone + Must be in a reasonable condition)
- Anywhere - We offer a delivery service throughout the rest of Ireland at a very reasonable rate
- Prompt - You can expect your delivery within 3 working days. Often it's sooner!
- Delivery window - Our drivers will call you to give you a four hour window of when we'll arrive (within the free delivery zone)
- Saturdays - We won't charge you extra for a Saturday delivery, unlike our competitors
- Packaging - If you want, we'll unpack your bed and take away all the rubbish for recycling too (within free delivery zone), if it's a divan bed we'll also set it up should you wish.
- Double check - We will check the bed with you to ensure it's what you ordered and it’s in the right condition (within free delivery zone)
- One delivery - You can expect all your goods to arrive together, no hassle
- We're flexible - if you have an unusual request please let us know, we will do our best to help
* If you're in a bit of a pickle and really need that bed or mattress quick then call us, we might be able to arrange something sooner for you. You can also collect your goods from us immediately
*Unfortunately we cannot deliver to an address other than the cardholder's for telephone or web sales.
Our delivery rate outside Northern Ireland and Counties Monaghan, Louth and Dublin in Ireland are:
£29.99 (all orders over £200)
*Unfortunately we are not yet equipped to deliver to mainland UK addresses
We have listed below some of the most frequently asked questions related to our delivery service, if you question is not answered here please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
I need to delay my delivery!
No problem, we realise that there's a range of reasons as to why you might have to delay your delivery. We'll take care of it.
I missed my delivery...
We will call you on the day to ensure you are there and to give you a four hour delivery window (at most). If for some reason you can't be there we may leave your bed in an agreed safe place or with neighbours. If we can't we will arrange a new time with you although we reserve the right to charge you for this. See our Terms and Conditions.
Can I change an arranged delivery date?
You can as long as your bed and mattress haven't already been dispatched – we're pretty quick!
How will I know that my bed/mattress are as they should be?
Your bed or mattress is checked three times for their condition, in our warehouse, on loading onto our vehicles and in your home. If you want we'll even take away all the packaging for recycling.
What happens if I cancel my order?
If for some reason you request this your card will be refunded within two working days. It may though take longer to appear on your statement as this is dependent on your card issuer. If your goods have already been dispatched to an area outside the free delivery zone you may still be charged for the delivery.
Can I exchange my bed and mattress?
We're happy to exchange a product within 14 days of purchase provided the goods are as dispatch; Still in their original packing and have not been used or damaged by the customer.
I have a problem with my bed/mattress...
This is where customer service really starts. Just call us on +44 (0) 28 3755 1260 and we'll resolve your problem over the phone or we'll arrange for the manufacturer's independent inspector to visit you and arrange a quick resolution.
I need to return my bed/mattress...
If for some reason you need to return your bed or mattress please call us on +44 (0) 28 3755 1260 and we'll arrange a collection. We reserve the right to make a charge in this instance. For full details please see our Terms and Conditions. You have 14 days from the date of your delivery to request a collection. To avoid this please carefully review what it is your buying, its dimension and its requirements.
How long is my Warranty?
The length of your warranty is listed in the product description. Typically this is one year but in many cases this is five years or even as long as ten years in some cases. The manufacturer's warranty is in addition to your consumer rights under the Sales of Goods Act. In most cases we can provide our customers with replacement receipts should they require them.